Journal Entry #9

So in a few weeks, my first semester of college will be over. No way time has passed by that quick. Right now I am not thinking about the end too much because there is still work that has done. For my fellow freshman class, if you are reading this, we got this. Let’s keep up with the hard work and end this semester right. I can’t say it’s officially over because we have one more semester to go, but with the way time is moving, we will be ending very soon. I sometimes wish we can just end in peace, but we have finals later. That means a whole lot of writing for me. This may sound weird, but I 100 % prefer taking a 50 multiple choice exam than writing all these papers. I want to think of the end, but these papers keep popping up in my mind. I honestly can’t wait to change my major to biochem because this writing has my brain going all over the place. However, I am still getting good grades, which means the hard work is paying off. It’s weird because it’s like people tend to do good on the subjects that are their least favorite. Anyways, that’s enough complaining about subjects and more of thinking positive and admiring the outcomes. This will all be worth it the day I get handed that degree.