Second wave ?

Okay, so I don’t know if these are rumors or actual facts, but supposedly a second wave of covid-19 is approaching and there will be another lockdown starting December 1st. It’s very hard to believe all this with the news causing so much panic all around the world. At this point I believe this is all political. However, it can also be that people just don’t listen and don’t care about this pandemic. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Christmas is next month as well as New Years and honestly people are taking these holidays too serious this year. Why stress it out ? We are living in a pandemic and we should honestly spend these days with our loved ones, instead of inviting so many people like others usually do. My brother did tell me it’s a tradition and that is why people don’t know what to do. I believe this year these traditions should be put on hold. If there are more gatherings , the situation is just going to get worse. The last thing people want is for it to be their fault that the cases keep on rising. The holidays can wait, but our health can’t.