The college life

I have been feeling very stress lately. This thanksgiving break does not feel like a break at all. I have 3 assignments due after break. Yes, I know it is only 3 but they are very lengthy and not so easy. Looking at a computer screen for so long has been giving me so many headaches. As I am writing this my head is hurting as well. Sometimes I just wish I was back in high school, but we all gotta keep moving forward in life. Right now it is so hard to stay motivated because of the amount of procrastinating I have been doing. It’s just too hard to stay focused when so many assignments are calling my name. All I know is that after this I will be taking a break for the day and tomorrow I will resume to doing everything else. I was told the college life wasn’t going to be easy, but what I do know is that nothing is impossible. I have been saying this since the start of college and remembering that helps sometimes. I try to think about the semester ending, but I can’t without getting these assignments over with. I hate stressing, but stressing is technically part of life and at least it is temporary. That means all these negative moods are temporary as well, because right now I am not in a good one. Tomorrow is a brand new day and I hope it’s better than today.