Final Entry !

It is official, my first semester in college is coming to an end. Today is my last day for my psychopathology course and tomorrow December 9, 2020, is the last official day for everyone. Honestly, I couldn’t be more excited, but I am also going to miss some of my professors. I learned a lot this semester and it was interesting information as I saw many different perspectives such as feminism and how all these mental illness in the world are expressed in literature. As I proceeded throughout the semester I was able to improve my writing skills, alongside with that, I was also able to develop critical thinking skills. One reason in why I enjoyed this class is because of the skills that were developed as the semester went by, with these skills that were developed in this class I will be able to use them wisely in future classes in my college career.

This being said I cant wait for my next semester as I will be attending one of my favorite classes which will be Math 190. The skills that I was taught in this class I will be applying onto my future classes which will be my child development psychology course.