An overwhelming week

Who would think that last week would be a week full of stress ? Not I. Papers were due back to back all last week and it was a struggle for some. I had 3 papers for my psychopathology class that were due the 22nd and 23rd. The 22nd paper was not as bad as I thought. I’m proud to say it was easy and I got a 98 on it ! The 23rd papers were composed of two parts and those were the ones I struggled in the most. I started this paper a week before it’s due date and I still couldn’t finish. It was very hard to organize all my ideas. I tried outlines, but nothing seemed to work for me. I was wondering if I was overthinking this or if this was actually just hard. It was a mix of both. I needed to lock myself in my room so I can get it done and concentrate and that actually worked and began writing like my life depended on it. Till this day I’m waiting for my grade. I’m actually worried because I had so much trouble, but honestly I would be okay with whatever I get because I didn’t give up. See I’m someone that rather work hard and do whatever it takes to get my work done. If I get a low grade but pass I’ll be okay with it because at least I got this grade due to the amount of work I put in, rather than doing nothing and actually aiming for that low grade. That’s not me.

All in all, I submitted everything and I was finally stress free, even tho I had my fun paper due the 26th, for my psychology class. I wasn’t too stressed for this paper because my professor already gave us a sort of outline to help us organize this paper. We simply answered 5 questions with a lot of information and that made up 5 paragraphs. 5 long ones. The only time I stressed was when it came to paraphrasing my answers because we had to submit our work through a site called safe assign. That detects plagiarism. I was worried that some of my answers were going to look similar to the book. Some answers were hard to paraphrase, in my opinion. However, I still got it done. I finished this paper in 2 days which was faster than the others. Mind you, I HATE WRITING, and so this was a good thing I guess you can say.

This semester is slowing coming to the end. Just a few more papers and exams left. I got this. I really hope I do. I have never studied and read this much in my life. College is no joke, but it’s okay I got this.