Not Again !

After 6 months of straight quarantine without stepping foot outside, we were finally able to get back to having some sort of fun during the summer and a little bit in September. However, cases of covid-19 have been increasing once again. Why ! Just why ! Not again. Regardless everyone had to wear masks every time they went out, but we were all still having fun. Now people aren’t taking this serious just because more businesses are opening up. Our normal lives are going to consist of wearing masks 24/7, but people think otherwise. They thing it’s okay to not be protected and that’s why the cases are rising. Recently some restaurants, gyms and schools closed down because they are now in the red zone, which means an area where the virus can spread easily. Things were getting better, but people keep messing it up for everyone. Innocent people are getting the virus, but it’s not their fault. I blame the careless and immature individuals. I know I shouldn’t blame anyone but this a virus where people have to be on the same page. That’s the only way for the spread to stop. Although there’s not a drastic increase every day, there’s still cases no matter what. This can be prevented. I really hope the vaccine comes out soon so we can get back to living our lives like before.